How to make a complaint

If you are unhappy with the care or treatment you have received, you should first contact the person, service or organisation that provided you or your family member with that care or treatment.

If you feel you are not able to do this, or that you would prefer not to, then as the organisation that buys health services we can either help you to raise your concerns, or in certain circumstances investigate your complaint.  If it is not something the CCG can help with, someone will help to direct you to the right place.

To make a complaint please contact our customer care team using the following details.

Contact the customer care team by telephone:
01772 214602 or 01772 214601

Please note that calls to these numbers will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

Contact the customer care team by email:

Please note, this is a new email address. We will continue to acknowledge receipt of emails within 3 working days. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your email within this timeframe, please call us on the number above.

Contact the customer care team by post:
Customer care team - Chorley & South Ribble CCG
Chorley House
Lancashire Business Park
Centurion Way
PR26 6TT

When making your complaint, please be prepared to provide as much information as possible, including:

  • Your name
  • Address
  • Contact details
  • A summary of what happened, including dates and names of those involved, if possible

You can find out more about the way we manage complaints in our customer care and complaints policy (PDF 364KB)