The iNvolvement Network is a forum for members of the public who live or work in the area to give their views on local health services. Members can influence and shape the way the CCG develops plans and buys local health services.
After you sign up to become an iNvolvement Network member you will receive information about local health services and broader health issues. This will explain how and why decisions are made about health services in your area.
You will also have many opportunities to get involved in health and healthcare decision making. This can include but isn't limited to:
- Taking part in online or postal surveys
- Taking part in focus groups
- Attending meetings and helping to plan improvements to healthcare services
- Providing feedback on your own experiences in respect of GP services, hospital services and community care
- Helping to shape and re-design our services to ensure that we get the best possible outcomes for patients
- Getting involved in health and wellbeing events
- Receiving information about the CCGs
You can choose to get involved with the opportunities that suit you. Contact us to find out more about the involvement network.
Sign up to the iNvolvement Network
To receive regular updates from the CCG, please complete the form below.
- Information regarding your gender, sexual orientation, marital status and disabilities is collected so that we can ensure the iNvolvement Network is representative of our population. We may also use it to send you targeted information or news. It is not mandatory to provide this information.
- The information you provide to us within this form will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and will be processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May 2018. We do not share personal data with any third parties.
Leaving the iNvolvement Network
If you wanted to leave the iNvolvement Network and no longer receive news and updates from the CCG, all you need to do is drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01772 214601 and we will remove you from our database.