Start4life has been set up to help give your baby a healthier start in life. The first few years of a baby’s life has a big effect on their future health and wellbeing.
Guidance and advice is available across various different scenarios to assist in guiding you through those very important first years.
Healthy habits for baby and you explores tips and helpful advice during pregnancy. It covers topics such as; what is best to eat and drink (including recipe suggestions), exercising during pregnancy, and supplements.
The start4life building blocks cover the following topics:
- Mum’s milk – why mums are the milk experts
- Every day counts – How each day of mum’s milk makes a difference to your baby’s health
- No rush to mush – How to tell if your baby is ready for solid foods.
- Taste for life – How to give your baby an appetite for health foods
- Sweet as they are – How to avoid giving your baby a sweet tooth
- Baby moves – Helping your little one to be active and healthy
Start4life also provides information for employees and employers, students and course providers with useful information for mums’ breastfeeding after returning to work or study.
Further details on the Start4life campaign can be found here.